Automate Your Bookkeeping with Xero
Speed up your accounts payable process, reduce errors, and keep accurate records in Xero with Docparser’s integration.
Here are a few things you get when you connect Docparser and Xero
Automate Online Invoices
Sync data from invoices, bills or purchase orders to Xero and automate accounts payable for your business.
Organize Accounts Payable
Docparser can scan a transaction from a PDF, extract the requested data, and send it to Xero for easy organizing.
Other document parsing applications claim 80-90% accuracy, but Docparser’s OCR technology scans documents with almost 100% accuracy.
Streamline your accounts payable process
Import invoices, bills, receipts, expense reports and other documents to your account in a timely and efficient manner.
Capture data automatically
With Docparser, you can automate the data capture process and save hours spent on data entry. Capture all your SKU items, vendor details, invoice amounts and more with our OCR technology and spend less time on data entry.
Customize reports to your needs
Map custom fields from invoices, bills, receipts, or purchase orders to Xero using Docparser’s zonal OCR technology.
Zap your bills to Xero
Create custom triggers in Xero or connect a trigger that already exists. Then, use our simple template-based editor to upload documents and populate fields in seconds.
Docparser’s Xero integration saves your company time and money
With Docparser you can extract data from your PDF documents in a few clicks and export it to Xero automatically.
No credit card required.
1) Start by creating a Zap that automatically takes your new parsed documents and creates an invoice in Xero. Click the “Use this Zap” button here to get started.
2) In Docparser, navigate to My Account > API Credentials and copy your secret API key. Use this key to authenticate your Docparser account with Zapier.
3) Choose the document parser from the drop down from which you want to obtain the parsed data. Make sure you have at least one recently parsed document created in Docparser. This data will be used to create the framework of your Zapier automation.
4) Next, you’ll create your Action step, creating a Xero Online invoice from the parsed document data. Connect your Xero Online account to Zapier.
5) This is the most important step of setting up your Zap. You’re telling Zapier what to do with the new parsed data it’s grabbing from Docparser. Use the drop downs in each Xero field to map the parsed data to an invoice. You’re creating a blueprint for all future instances of the trigger event to follow.
If your parsed data includes an email address, you can also use that data to search for an existing Xero customer.
6) After testing that step, your Zap will be turned on and you’re ready to go! From now on, files uploaded to your designated parser will automatically create Xero invoices for your customers.
Now you’re connected!
Yes, either upload a single invoice or in batches.
Yes, to use Docparser’s integration, you will need a Zaiper account. Go here for more information.
Yes, we offer a free 21-day trial. If you love Docparser, you can upgrade to a paid plan at any time.
Automate your work with Docparser
Create expense reports, organize business transactions, import invoices, receipts, bills, and send them to Xero.
No credit card required.