Auto-capture your invoices, bills, and receipts with Docparser + Sage
Docparser automatically imports invoices, receipts, bills, and other documents to Sage for you, saving you time and money.
Here are a few things you can do when you connect Docparser and Sage:
Create Sage Online Invoices
Docparser can extract data from a PDF and send it to Sage to create invoices.
Organize Business Transactions
Docparser can pull business transaction information from a PDF and send it to Sage for easy organizing.
Import Receipts, Bills, and Invoices
Docparser can also extract data from receipts and send them to Sage automatically, saving you hours of labor.
Say goodbye to tedious data entry
Use Docparser’s Zapier + Sage integration to get your accounting data into Sage automatically by the click of a button.
Automatically create and import expense reports
Eliminate time-consuming hours spent on data entry, errors, and backtracking. With Docparser, you can automatically import invoices, receipts, bills and other documents to your Sage account through Zapier integration using intelligent OCR scanning technology.
Organize your customer information
With Docparser, you can import invoices, receipts, bills and other documents into Sage and run them through a Zapier workflow that automatically generates expense reports. Get the most out of your customer data with this powerful combination of tools.
Sage + Docparser = Faster Data Entry
Say goodbye to hours of data entry. Docparser will pull out specific data fields like Purchase Order Number, Date, Shipping Address, and other tabular data from your documents and send them Sage.
Data extraction made easy
With Docparser you can extract data from your PDF documents in a few clicks and export it to Sage automatically.
No credit card required.
Frequently Asked Questions about Docparser's Sage Integration
1) Start by creating a Zap that automatically takes your new parsed documents and creates an invoice in Sage. Click the “Use this Zap” button here to get started.
2) In Docparser, navigate to My Account > API Credentials and copy your secret API key. Use this key to authenticate your Docparser account with Zapier.
3) Choose the document parser from the drop down from which you want to obtain the parsed data. Make sure you have at least one recently parsed document created in Docparser. This data will be used to create the framework of your Zapier automation.
4) Next, you’ll create your Action step, creating a Sage invoice from the parsed document data. Connect your Sage account to Zapier.
5) This is the most important step of setting up your Zap. You’re telling Zapier what to do with the new parsed data it’s grabbing from Docparser. Use the drop downs in each Sage field to map the parsed data to an invoice. You’re creating a blueprint for all future instances of the trigger event to follow.
If your parsed data includes an email address, you can also use that data to search for an existing Sage customer.
6) After testing that step, your Zap will be turned on and you’re ready to go! From now on, files uploaded to your designated parser will automatically create Sage invoices for your customers.
Now you’re connected!
Yes, either upload a single invoice or in batches.
Yes, to use Docparser’s integration, you will need a Zaiper account. Go here for more information.
Yes, we offer a free 21-day trial. If you love Docparser, you can upgrade to a paid plan at any time.
Automate your work with Docparser
Create expense reports, organize business transactions, import invoices, receipts, bills, and send them to Sage.
No credit card required.