Automate Data Entry to QuickBooks
Docparser’s Zapier + QuickBooks integration automatically generates expense reports, organizes business transactions, and imports invoices, receipts, bills, and other documents to your QuickBooks account in a timely and efficient manner.
Here are a few things you can do when you connect Docparser and QuickBooks
Create QuickBooks Online Invoices
Docparser can extract data from a PDF and send it to QuickBooks to create invoices.
Organize Business Transactions
Docparser can pull business transaction information from a PDF and send it to QuickBooks for easy organizing.
Import Receipts, Bills, and Invoices
Docparser can also extract data from receipts and send them to QuickBooks automatically, saving you hours of labor.
No more manual data entry
Upload a PDF, and we’ll extract the parts you need and send it to QuickBooks on your behalf. No more hunting through paperwork or manually entering data—Docparser keeps your records in order.
Create invoices automatically
Manual data entry is tedious. Whenever you get a PDF file, you need to export it, open up the spreadsheet, and manually create the invoice in QuickBooks. That’s why we created Docparser to extract data from a PDF and send it straight to QuickBooks so you can create invoices in one step.
Organize your customer data
To run your business efficiently, you need to know what’s going on with your customer accounts, vendors, and inventory. Docparser automates data entry for you and creates clean and accurate reports that are ready for accounting software like QuickBooks.
QuickBooks + Docparser = Faster Data Entry
Say goodbye to hours of data entry. Docparser will pull out specific data fields like Purchase Order Number, Date, Shipping Address, and other tabular data from your documents and send them QuickBooks.
Data extraction made easy
With Docparser you can extract data from your PDF documents in a few clicks and export it to QuickBooks automatically.
No credit card required.
Frequently Asked Questions about Docparser's QuickBooks Integration
1) Start by creating a Zap that automatically takes your new parsed documents and creates an invoice in QuickBooks Online. Click the “Use this Zap” button here to get started.
2) In Docparser, navigate to My Account > API Credentials and copy your secret API key. Use this key to authenticate your Docparser account with Zapier.
3) Choose the document parser from the drop down from which you want to obtain the parsed data. Make sure you have at least one recently parsed document created in Docparser. This data will be used to create the framework of your Zapier automation.
4) Next, you’ll create your Action step, creating a QuickBooks Online invoice from the parsed document data. Connect your QuickBooks Online account to Zapier.
5) This is the most important step of setting up your Zap. You’re telling Zapier what to do with the new parsed data it’s grabbing from Docparser. Use the drop downs in each QuickBooks Online field to map the parsed data to an invoice. You’re creating a blueprint for all future instances of the trigger event to follow.
If your parsed data includes an email address, you can also use that data to search for an existing QuickBooks Online customer.
6) After testing that step, your Zap will be turned on and you’re ready to go! From now on, files uploaded to your designated parser will automatically create QuickBooks Online invoices for your customers.
Now you’re connected! Click here for more information.
Yes, either upload a single invoice or in batches.
Yes, to use Docparser’s integration, you will need a Zaiper account. Go here for more information.
Yes, we offer a free 21-day trial. If you love Docparser, you can upgrade to a paid plan at any time.
Automate your work with Docparser
Create expense reports, organize business transactions, import invoices, receipts, bills, and send them to QuickBooks.
No credit card required.