Automate Data Extraction From Invoices with Docparser + Freshbooks
With Docparser, you can extract data from invoices and send them directly to Freshbooks for swift organizing.
Here are a few things you get when you connect Docparser and Freshbooks
Automate Online Invoices
No more manual spreadsheet updates. Sync data from invoices, bills or purchase orders to Freshbooks and automate accounts payable for your business.
Organize Accounts Payable
Docparser can scan a transaction from a PDF, extract the requested data, and send it to Freshbooks for easy organizing.
Other document parsing applications claim 80-90% accuracy, but Docparser’s OCR technology scans documents with almost 100% accuracy.
Stop manually entering invoice data
With Docparser and Freshbooks, you can automate your data entry. We take care of the tedious data extraction process so you don’t have to, saving you valuable time.
Capture data automatically
No need to deal with PDFs and manually inputting information, just upload your invoice and Docparser will scan it, extract the needed information, and send it to Freshbooks automatically.
Customize reports to your needs
Map custom fields from invoices, bills, receipts, or purchase orders to Freshbooks using Docparser’s zonal OCR technology.
Zap your bills to Freshbooks
Create custom triggers for Freshbooks or connect a trigger that already exists. Then, use our simple template-based editor to upload documents and populate fields in seconds.
Docparser’s Freshbooks integration saves your company time and money
With Docparser you can extract data from your PDF documents in a few clicks and export it to Freshbooks automatically.
No credit card required.
Frequently Asked Questions about Docparser's Freshbooks Integration
Use this Docparser Zapier integration to automatically create Freshbooks invoices from data parsed via Docparser. That way, you can generate invoices or insert data with minimal effort.
1) Start by creating a Zap that automatically takes your new parsed documents and creates an invoice in Xero. Click the “Use this Zap” button here to get started.
2) In Docparser, navigate to My Account > API Credentials and copy your secret API key. Use this key to authenticate your Docparser account with Zapier.
3) Choose the document parser from the drop down from which you want to obtain the parsed data. Make sure you have at least one recently parsed document created in Docparser. This data will be used to create the framework of your Zapier automation.
5) This is the most important step of setting up your Zap. You’re telling Zapier what to do with the new parsed data it’s grabbing from Docparser. Use the drop downs in each Freshbooks field to map the parsed data to an invoice. You’re creating a blueprint for all future instances of the trigger event to follow.
If your parsed data includes an email address, you can also use that data to search for an existing Freshbooks customer.
6) After testing that step, your Zap will be turned on and you’re ready to go! From now on, files uploaded to your designated parser will automatically create Freshbooks invoices for your customers.
Now you’re connected!
Yes, either upload a single invoice or in batches.
Yes, to use Docparser’s integration, you will need a Zaiper account. Go here for more information.
Yes, we offer a free 21-day trial. If you love Docparser, you can upgrade to a paid plan at any time.
Automate your work with Docparser
Create expense reports, organize business transactions, import invoices, receipts, bills, and send them to Xero.
No credit card required.