On May 25th 2018, the most comprehensive change to privacy legislation ever undertaken – the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – takes effect.
Here at Docparser, data protection is something we take very seriously. As a cloud-based company entrusted with our customers’ data, we’ll continue to view the treatment of our users’ data as a top priority.
Continuing to protect our customers’ information is extremely important to us. Measures we have taken include:
- Continuing to invest in our security infrastructure.
- Giving users the ability to access their own data and delete their account.
- Ensuring there’s a consent checkbox and that all user data is gathered only after receiving appropriate consent.
- Anonymizing IP addresses for Google Analytics
- Working to ensure we have the appropriate contractual terms in place with all relevant third parties.