Integrate Docparser with Microsoft Power Automate, PowerApps and Excel
Docparser offers integrations with multiple Microsoft products. Whether you want to crunch your numbers in Excel, create automated workflows between your favorite apps in Power Automate, or build custom business applications with PowerApps – we got you covered!
Docparser And Microsoft, Better TogetherDocparser offers integrations with multiple Microsoft products. Whether you want to crunch your numbers in Microsoft Excel for desktop or cloud, create automated workflows between your favorite apps in Microsoft Power Automate, or build custom business applications with Microsoft PowerApps – we got you covered!
About Microsoft Power AutomateMicrosoft Power Automate is a product to help you set up automated workflows between your favorite apps and services to synchronize files, get notifications, collect data, and more.
About Microsft PowerAppsIn PowerApps, you can manage organizational data by running an app that you created or that someone else created and shared with you. Apps run on mobile devices such as phones, or you can run them in a browser by opening Dynamics 365.
What You Can Do With Microsoft Power Automate And PowerApps
- Connect your apps and create automated workflows with Power Automate
- Build entire business applications with PowerApps
- Automatically import documents from hundreds of apps
- Copy parsed document data to your favorite apps in real-time
- Advanced data transformation and filtering
Load Parsed Document Data With Excel
- Convert PDF to Excel with Docparser
- Download one Excel file for every imported PDF document
- Download parsed data of multiple documents
- Advanced filtering, sorting and formatting
Connect Docparser to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Automate or Microsoft PowerApps and automate your document based business processes in minutes.
No credit card required.