The role we are hiring for includes a broad variety of Customer Success related responsibilities, such as answering to support email, getting on the phone with current and prospective clients, advising customers on how to best set up our software, doing product demos, etc.
We are a fully remote team and you don’t need to be based in the US. However, you need to be willing to work during US business hours. Our team is spread across Central, Eastern and the Central Europe time zone.
This is a part-time role (20 hours per week) with potential for full time growth.
About Docparser And Mailparser
Docparser is a document processing and workflow automation solution trusted by hundreds of customers around the globe. Docparser customers range from small startups to Fortune500 companies who want to automate document based workflows. Docparser can be used to extract data from various types of documents, such as invoices, purchase orders, delivery notes, etc.
Mailparser is the market leader in email parsing with thousands of customers around the globe. Mailparser makes it easy to extract data from recurring emails, such a contact inquiries, purchased leads, …
With both products, we save clients time & money by replacing tedious manual data entry tasks with a fully automated solution.
* Front-line technical support via email
* Calling prospective customers who requested to be called back
* Doing live demos of our products for higher tier prospects
* Maintaining and extending our support documentation
* Effectively communicate the opportunity our products provide and why clients should want to have our parser software(s) embedded in their daily operations.
Required Experience / Skills
* Experience in a customer-facing customer success or account management
* Decent technical understanding on how the web and cloud based applications work
* English Native or Bilingual (Written and Spoken)
* Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
* Available during US business hours
* Reliable Internet connection – 10/mbps dedicated line (minimum)
* Curiosity and willingness to learn
* SaaS experience is a benefit
How To Apply For This Position
Please email us at email@example.com with your Resume and desired hourly rate. Please ensure your Resume is shared on Google Drive with a link we can access. We do use Google Apps a bit, so this is your 1st “test”.